- Pay using cash on delivery for no additional charge when you receive your order.
- Pay online using your credit card on our secure server.
- Free Delivery for all orders above AED 100.
- For orders below AED 100, delivery charges of AED 10 would be applicable.
- Not satisfied with your order? Return it within 14 days for no additional charge.
- T&C Apply.
- All products are sourced from trusted sources.
- All products are verified.
- Exclusive brands and products.
- READY TO SHIP
- FASHION ADVICE
- PRE LOVED
Celine is a luxury French fashion House founded in 1945 by Céline Vipiana as a made-to-measure children’s shoe boutique. More than a decade later, Vipiana used her success as a launch pad to branch out into ready-to-wear, with the goal to deliver fashion to the everyday woman.
On a platform that advocated for practical clothing over frivolity, she launched a sportswear-driven line that revolved around wool skirt suits, fitted shirts, leather vests, and pastel-colored denim. In 1963, she unveiled a women’s shoe line and a year later introduced Vent Fou, the brand’s first fragrance that featured notes of galbanum, jasmine, and rose. Vipiana added leather accessories in 1966, including bags, belts, and gloves.
Vipiana remained the designer of Celine until she died in 1997 at 84 years old; she was immediately succeeded by Michael Kors as lead designer for ready-to-wear. During his tenure at Céline, Kors brought modern femininity with a luxurious spirit. In 2004, he left the fashion luxury house to focus his career on his own brand. Today the brand is under the creative direction of Hedi Slimane.
Sign up now for our newsletters and be the first to experience VanityKart:
Copyright © 2018 VanityKart Technologies DMCC. All rights reserved.