- Pay using cash on delivery for no additional charge when you receive your order.
- Pay online using your credit card on our secure server.
- Free Delivery for all orders above AED 100.
- For orders below AED 100, delivery charges of AED 10 would be applicable.
- Not satisfied with your order? Return it within 14 days for no additional charge.
- T&C Apply.
- All products are sourced from trusted sources.
- All products are verified.
- Exclusive brands and products.
- READY TO SHIP
- FASHION ADVICE
- PRE LOVED
BIBA is the most loved Indian ethnic fashion brand. The word "BIBA" is a Punjabi endearment for a young and pretty girl. It implies sublime qualities, compelling Mrs. Meena Bindra, the founder of BIBA, to use the name for the line of salwar kameez, and dupattas that she launched in 1986. The brand has been dressing and embellishing demure maidens from every corner of India since 1986.
Contemporary ethnic fashion at an affordable price is BIBA's commitment to fashion enthusiasts, offering ladies' churidars and dupatta sets in cotton, in shades of every color, and with irresistible color combinations and patterns. The mix-and-match range by BIBA has a very contemporary sensibility, and the salwar-kameez range is truly ethnic, defined by an Indian crafted look, hand-block prints, and vegetable dyes. Indian handlooms with traditional embroideries and other techniques are applied in producing the garments.
What began as a fashionable and affordable line remains the brand's ethos today: fashion at an affordable price. BIBA pioneered Bollywood merchandising by creating costumes for blockbusters like Na Tum Jano Na Hum in 2004 followed by Hulchul, Baghban and many more. With BIBA, always expect a truly unique, wow-inspiring ethnic experience!
Sign up now for our newsletters and be the first to experience VanityKart:
Copyright © 2018 VanityKart Technologies DMCC. All rights reserved.