VanityKart’s goal is to deliver to you the items you crave, in the safest, fastest, and most efficient way possible.
Our Shipping Policy highlights the different types of delivery methods we provide, as well as the related charges and restrictions for each.
What are your charges for Delivery/Cash on Delivery?
Domestic & International Shipments
- Free Delivery! – For all Orders & Shipments, with no minimum purchase required.
- Zero Fees for Cash-on-Delivery Payments.
- No maximum amount per shipment for Cash-on-Delivery (COD) orders.
- Cash-on-Delivery payment method will not be accepted for Customized, Made-to-Order, or Made-to-Measure items.
- There are no other charges to be paid (import, clearing, duties etc.) for any shipment, except for those we have outlined in this policy.
|Shipment Value (SV)||Delivery Charge||Cash on Delivery (COD) Limit||Cash on Delivery (COD) Fee|
|Any Value – No Minimum Purchase Required||FREE||NO LIMIT||FREE|
Please contact our Customer Service Team at 800-VANITY (826489) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What are my delivery options?
We can ship to most residential and commercial locations within UAE. For order-delivery to international locations, please contact us at 800-VANITY (826489) or email us at email@example.com
How long will it take to receive my order?
Your expected Delivery Time is shown on each Item Page, as well as during the Checkout Process.
Please note that each Shipment will be delivered separately as per its expected delivery times.
Can I track my order?
You can see the exact location of each item in your order from your order details page. You can find Order Tracking Details under the My Orders section once you are logged in to your Vanity Kart account.
What counts as a Business Day?
- Business day is defined as morning 8.30am to 6.30pm on all working days other than Fridays and Public Holidays.
- Delivery commitment for an order received on a business day before 12:00pm noon starts counting from the same day. For orders received after 12:00pm noon, it will start counting from the next day.
- Delivery commitment ends when we make the first attempt to contact a customer to deliver an order as per the committed day, but the customer reschedules for a different delivery day or when the shipment has been delivered as per committed day. Delivery Commitment would also end when a customer calls our Customer Care Call Center to reschedule deliveries on dates other than committed date, cancels or makes changes in the order or refuses to accept the order.
- We make our best effort to stand by the number of business days committed for each shipment in an order. However, sometimes delays become unavoidable especially with shipments that are imported. With import/international shipments, in some cases, you may experience slightly delayed deliveries up to 4 business days, about which we will keep you posted.
Any Value – No Minimum Purchase Required