With the invention of gabardine by Thomas Burberry more than 130 years ago, Burberry has a pioneering and adventurous past. In 1879, Company founder Thomas Burberry (1835-1926) invented gabardine, the innovative weatherproof cotton fabric in 1879, which revolutionized rainwear. Gabardine has since protected a long line of pioneers and helped them to achieve their dreams.
Its coats were worn in the trenches during the First World War by British soldiers, and for decades thereafter Burberry became so much a part of British culture that Queen Elizabeth II and the Prince of Wales have granted the company Royal Warrants.
Burberry Group PLC is a British luxury fashion house headquartered in London, England. Its main fashion house focuses on and distributes trench coats (for which it is most famous), ready-to-wear outerwear, fashion accessories, fragrances, sunglasses, and cosmetics.
- Burberry Gradient Cat Eye Sunglasses -BE4216-300213-57AED 729 AED 999 27% OFF
- Burberry Oversized Square Sunglasses -BE-4160-34038G-58AED 739 AED 1175 37% OFF
- Burberry Gradient Aviator Sunglasses -BE3080-114513-59AED 759 AED 929 18% OFF
- Burberry Gradient Aviator Sunglasses -BE3080-10038G-59AED 799 AED 979 18% OFF
- Burberry Oversized Square Sunglasses -BU-4193-300213-57AED 859 AED 1180 27% OFF
- Burberry Tortoiseshell Butterfly Sunglasses-BE-4208Q-300273-57AED 999 AED 1545 35% OFF
- Burberry Grey & Black Haymarket Check Nylon Shoulder BagAED 1,765 AED 3289 46% OFF
- Burberry Beige & Brown Plaid Ruffled Lowry Satchel BagAED 2,849 AED 4589 38% OFF